- This event has passed.
Guided Self-Counseling Class
January 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Through meditation and visualization, discover the feelings associated with problem areas in your body. Learn breathing techniques to let go of the feelings and negative memories to reduce stress in the body. Set goals to become the best person you can be. These are counseling techniques that Sarah uses with students on a daily basis.
In this class you will :
- Meditate and visualize your own body to uncover troubled areas
- Learn about the Anger Iceberg
- Listen to your sub-conscious
- Associate feelings with colors and negative past memories
- Color and sketch your own feelings
- Breathe to let go of negativity and stress
- Learn quick techniques to do throughout the day to let go of new stressors as they appear
- Set goals