Using Tarot in Your Own Healing Process – Part 1 of 2
February 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
The total well-being of the person – physical, emotional, mental, spiritual are inseparable and interdependent. A sacred tool we all have for healing is our intuitive ability to listen to our inner wisdom. Healing is a process.
Each tarot card has actions to support the healing process. Imagery on the cards are filled with healing energies that direct you towards balance and wholeness.
Tarot cards are a tool to help you step outside ordinary consciousness and discover the healer within, and the universal healing force.
** By the end of this 2-part workshop, you will have experienced:
- Insight into your soul path and year purpose
- Tarot card affirmation for balance and harmony
- Tools for understanding your personal patterns of dis-ease
- Tarot card meditation for connecting with the healer within
- Identify chakra and energy blocks and release creative energies
- Tarot layouts for personal choice and empowerment
- Creating an atmosphere for healing as a lifestyle
Required: Please bring your own Ryder-Waite tarot card deck to each workshop. Susan will bring 4 new tarot decks for sale at the first session. A deck costs $30.00 cash.
Note: Tarot complements, but does not replace standard medical diagnosis, interventions or mental health care. Please see a professional as needed. Susan is an energy healer and a tarot card reader and teacher, specializing in intuitive spiritual readings.